Therapeutic massage is an age-old remedy and health practice. It has been a part of civilization from ancient Greek and Roman baths to modern day spas and health clubs. For centuries the benefits of massage have been recognized by many different cultures including our own.
- Enhances general health
- Improves circulation of blood and lymph fluids
- Relaxes muscles and improves joint mobility
- Improves functioning of the immune system
- Relieves tension headaches
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Speeds recovery from strenuous physical exertion
- Compliments chiropractic care and physical and occupational therapy
Regular massage can improve overall health and well being by improving circulation, strengthening the immune system and supporting detoxification. To further increase the benefits of massage, I combine regular massage with the use of hot stones and magnetic therapy upon request which promote profound relaxation, aid in detoxification, and soothe painful or sore muscles.